Shaman's Quest, part 8 Shaman's Quest, part 8

Fantastic, cute, fun and really beautifully well done!

DoctorWho: Brilliant Game DoctorWho: Brilliant Game

The game looks great! Not a big fan of 8-bits graphics. Needs some better puzzles / more challenging/interesting/better integrated. One VERY important thing to change: the music. It sounds horrible. I muted the sound. I won't use 8 bits music.

Immudelki responds:

Better audio tracks are indeed planned ;)

SteamyBalls SteamyBalls

Really AWESOME!!! I love it!

Flooded Village Xmas Eve Flooded Village Xmas Eve

YEAH!! Really amazing, funy game!!! I love puzzles and this is just E-P-I-C!!!! ;) 5/5 Keep the good work, man! I'll keep on flooding those pirates and xmas trees! ;)

Train Hijack Hero Train Hijack Hero

Awesome track and description! Can I use it on a game?

EnV - 5000 Strong EnV - 5000 Strong

Are you serious?! This song is f*king awesome! Suddenly I was moving my head and body with the rythm of the music. Love your style, Envy. Your songs are epic! Great taste we have

Spaghetti Western Showdown Spaghetti Western Showdown

Absolutely billiant song! I can only say this is a 10/10 and I've been listening now for over 30min straight enjoying it and will keep at it. This song relaxes me and makes me smile entering in a peaceful state of mind. It sounds so great, it's an outstanding job!

I was working on a western game some months ago - at that time I listened to 60-80 best western movies songs and I can say this song is better than 95% of those songs.

The Enemy is Near The Enemy is Near